Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Sweet Tooth: Bar Dolci

It is, indeed!
I never really cared much for desserts...but during my one year stint in Guam, I have become in touch with my sweet tooth... Thanks (or no thanks!) to my friend Rica (who has this mildy crazy addiction with sweets)  We would indulge ourselves with Haagen-Dasz ice cream on Sundays after mass or just about anytime we're down with the blues. It was the one little pleasure that gave us a quick mood lift...

 gelato!  I swear I would have this everyday, if only I wouldn't gain a pound..

"Gelato is an ancient Italian frozen dessert, a far more recent variant of which is ice cream. It is different from some ice cream because it has a lower butterfat content but it has a higher sugar content than ice cream." - lifted from wikipedia. 

cute colorful macarons

  
I've heard mixed opinions about their macarons... I am certainly a non-expert when it comes to this little french dessert thingies... but for a macaron novice like me, i say, this ain't bad at all...


Salted Caramel Macaron (P50/piece) & Ferrero Gelato (1 scoop P120)


Bar Dolci
Forbeswood Heights

corner Burgos Circle

Bonifacio Global City

No comments:

Post a Comment