Friday, October 21, 2011

Carpaccio Ristorante Italiano

Carpaccio, is a dish of raw meat or fish (such as beef, veal, venison, salmon or tuna), thinly sliced or pounded thin and served as an appetizer. - wikipedia

Much like eating in a good Chinese Restaurant, In my opinion, "It's hard to go wrong" with Italian too... You see, I don't remember having had a bad dining experience in an Italian Restaurant. (Ofcourse, I haven't been to Italy and haven't eaten authentic Italian food, So... I really have no solid basis for judgement, but I've met a couple of Italian chefs along the way,  and have tasted their ooh so good Italian cooking, so... for now, I will have to rely on that...) 
I have heard nothing but good comments about this restaurant since way back in college and I must say, it is truly one of the better Italian places in the metro. (*pardon my photos. I was too shy to take photos of all the food that Mr. & Mrs. T ordered, so i was only able to capture a measly few...) 






Whipped Pesto Butter, Fresh Tomato Concasse, Whipped Garlic Butter

Complimentary Soft Bread Roll and Grissini

Risotto al Quattro Funghi
The most popular risotto with funghi porcini , fresh button mushroom, shitake mushroom and morels, flavored with madeira wine, sprinkled with parmesan cheese and freshly chopped Italian parsley.


Paloine Griglia al Erba
Grilled spring chicken in olive oil and pepperoncini with herb butter. Served with wilted spinach and mashed potato.

Pizza Emilio
Pizza style sandwich filled with tuna, shredded iceberg lettuce, sliced tomatoes, light mayonnaise and basil.  Super Crisp. Although it was a bit of a challenge to eat it. I kinda feel bad whenever I ruin the food's form. This should be eaten with your bare hands! No silverware needed.

Pizza Emilio
My deconstructed pizza emilio.. I super loved this idea and I will surely try to recreate this at home. You can go crazy with all the limitless pizza combinations!

Tiramisu Classico
Made from mascarpone cheese with Savioandi coffee, amaretto and coffee liqueur.

Raspberry PannaCotta

With our gracious hosts

Great food, good ambiance, excellent service. Prices are a bit steep but it is comparable to any restaurant of the same service. =)


Carpaccio Ristorante Italiano
7431-C Yakal St.
San Antonio Village
Makati

No comments:

Post a Comment