Monday, August 22, 2011

Amazing Sunset

The rain didn't stop us from going to the beach... Over the weekend, My husband and I decided to go to a mini beach trip with friends...We were so bummed out that we missed a good half day because we got there at about past 5pm already...But this is what greeted us when we got there....

what more can you ask for?
amazing isn't it?




I can't believe it's been 6 long years since I last set foot on this island... Oh.. so much has changed... lots of commercial establishments, popular fast food chains have already set shop in boracay.. although i love the idea that everything you need is conveniently available at your disposal, i feel indifferent to the very commercial surroundings... I guess that's part of boracay's charm... 

Anyhow, amazing sunset walks by the beach will never lose it's charm for me... it's one of life's cheap thrills ... breathtaking and free =) Here's to catching beautiful sunsets ahead! Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment